Tuesday 12 January 2010

An outfit I should remember I have...




I love this photo, probably because of the outfit I had on. The outfit was under 30quid minus the accessories. Bargain!

  • Playsuit - £6


  • Tuxedo Jacket - £12



  • Shoes - £7






  • I wore a tuxedo jacket with the playsuit as I hated the back. It's lace-up, ressembling a corset, however with the new underwear/outerwear trend I'm sure I could throw a skirt on with it to bring it up to date.

    I adore the accessories, especially the rag around my head - from my textiles department at school, amazing! I had been looking for the belt in the photo for ages, my friend had one but claimed it was £20 from she couldn't remember, so imagine how happy I was when I found it in Primark for £1.50! Don't lie to me, I shop around and will find what you're wearing...

    (l-r: Back of playsuit, belt, shoes, necklace wrapped around my lovely clock)
    I tried to find the braclet in my photo but it's amongst the clutter around my room. I got the braclet from a market in Spain. It cost 8euro (about £5 at the time) after some unsuccessful haggling. The necklace I got from a relative who was throwing out some out old things she didn't want anymore. It doesn't match with much but went well with this outfit!


    That's enough for now, my next blog will be a short one I think. Ask me anything and leave me comments! SFoxo

    2 comments:

    1. wow those are such a steal!
      <3 the outfit!

      30 quid = 50 canadian dollars so spending that much for a great outfit which less than that is amazing!

      p.s. Like the headband. Adds a nice touch :P

      ReplyDelete
    2. thanks, start following for some more steals!
      I appreciate your comments :) x

      ReplyDelete