Wednesday 13 January 2010

My minimal everywhere bag

I'd been looking for a bag I could use when I go out or something I could just carry around a few necessities. I had three conditions:
  1. It had to be BLACK. Black matches everything you see
  2. An over shoulder strap and zip. I'm prone to losing EVERYTHING on a night out, a zip is essential.
  3. UNDER £15. I have handbag for less than that so no way was I going to pay that much for a small over shoulder bag. Also I'm incredibly tight with my money.

I must admit it did take me a long while to find a bag to meet mystrict requirements but after a quick run to tesco on my lunch break I found this beauty! It cost just £7 and I hear now they've been reduced to just £5! The tassle on the zip is bang on trend for this season and it's great for carrying around those night musts - phone, camera, purse, make up etc. We love you Tesco!

Much love SFoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment